Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Polymer Clay: Clay Dolls


More than a week ago, I posted an update on my Polymer Clay business HERE.
I thought of blogging about this a few days ago but I was too preoccupied with our wedding anniversary this weekend! Expect a lot of food blog next week and hopefully a make-up entry too. We were supposed to visit Bohol for 4 days but due to more important matters we decided to cancel and waste the airfare for our supposed flight. :(


Moving on, when I am excited about a project I make miracles by completing it in a record breaking time (haha)! SO who's the celebrity client? It's the "bossagurl" herself Ms. Sitti Navarro ( you can find her website here: http://www.sittionline.com/home/)

I am very grateful that I was given the chance to do this for her. I think these are Sitti's last show gift to her co-performers on the musical NINE. To see the whole collection please visit my facebook fanpage HERE or go to facebook.com/claylettes to check out who received these polymer clay dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3