Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: Mac Cosmo


Hello everyone!
I recently checked my post stats and was surprised to see that most of my blog traffic come from my product review entries. Thank you very much and I hope thay you find them informative.

So today I have decided to post a new product review about a mac lipstick that I have purchased few months ago. By the way, I used my smartphone in writing this blog so I apologize for any mispelled words.



Mac Cosmo (amp) was made popular by bloggers for quite sometime now. As a proof, it is often sold out on mac counters in manila. It was often described as "your lips, only better" tone which makes it perfect for everyday use. I have to be honest, I was never a fan of neutral shades or brown tones for my lips. I love coral which is why I never have thought that I will be spending money on this kind of color.

What I like:
Good packaging - a given fact
Pigmented
I bought this in the US for only $17 (almost half the price compared to manila mac stores)
Lasts long

What I dont like:
Scent
The color is not flattering for my skin tone and small lips


I rarely use it alone or when I dont feel like wearing too much make up. Dont get me wrong, it is a great color but I just feel that it doesn't suit me well. I was choosing between this and pink noveau, maybe I should have bought the latter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3