Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: Max Factor Colour Elixir in Bewitching Coral


Majority of my Lipsticks are in Coral, I just love the color and how nicely it matches my skin. I do own other tones but this is what I reach for most of the time. It's funny how me and my mother shares the same adoration for this tone that at some point my mom asks for my coral lipsticks and she wouldn't feel bad even if its newly purchased, ugh.

So a few weeks back, I got interested with Max Factor's new lip duo. I took swatches and was so sad to see that the shades I wanted were frosted, my lips being too small can't take shimmery lipsticks or else it would end up looking smaller. I was about to leave the counter when I chanced upon their new line of lipsticks. 

I successfully consumed my last coral lipstick without my mother asking for it so I was also checking for a replacement. Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Bewitching Coral instantly caught my eye. They say it's supposed to make your lips moisturized and smoother in every use. It contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including vitamin E.
 
 Me being cheap and always on the hunt for great but affordable make-up bought this, glad that I did! I am so in-love with it right now!

I tell you, this image doesn't even give justice to it! (Applied once)
I've been using it for quite sometime now and I can say that this is worth every peso.

Pros:
- Affordable for the quality you get! - P595
- Pigmented
- Long wear
-Lovely packaging
- Has a manufacturing date printed on the side
- doesn't feather, does not bleed
- it did moisturize my dehydrated lips.

Cons:
- quite difficult to remove when you've made a mistake in applying it

After a meal and a lot of tissue blotting

Did I mention long wear? lasts long? I just love this product! I can set aside those expensive lipsticks for a while and maybe buy two or more shades of this! haha! :) Such an unexpected product from Max Factor!

Try it, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3