Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Friday, June 19, 2015

Back Online!

Hello to the beautiful blogging world!

It's been a while since I have posted anything on my page. Real life ate most of my time, in fact, I don't even understand how I was able to squeeze in some "extra" time now because I am currently managing a small call center my husband and I have put up several weeks ago. But honestly, with all the stress myself have been handling, it's good to find a place where I can relax, "type" my thoughts and just be myself (Yes, I am a pretentious Operations Manager whenever it is business hours. I need to be tough, set rules and make decisions because the success of our center will ultimately rely on my skills with handling everything within this place.)

Since I have NOT posted any of the stuff that I used to share here, my list of "to post" articles piled. up. My husband and I visited the US again last December plus a short vacation in Japan last March, this means that I have tried new restaurants that I am so excited to share with all of you.

Also, I am so happy to see that my page visits kept its rhythm even though I am not updating anything. Don't worry, I won't put your efforts into waste, I will definitely post something soon! Haha.

Glad to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3