Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: Mac Please Me


I've been searching for a nice muted pink lipstick for a long time! While I love coral, there are just days that I want to wear something natural-looking. I think it was around 2009 or 2010 when muted pink lipsticks became a huge trend because of the limited edition Mac Lady Gaga collection. I remember that I asked my wedding MUA to use a light pink tone for my lips.

I've been following numerous professional MUAs on Instagram, one of them mentioned about this pink lipstick that he often use on local celebrities called, Mac Please Me. I instantly fell in-love with it as it reminded me of my wedding lip color. Needless to say, I visited the nearest Mac counter a few days after. Unfortunately, Mac Please Me is not available locally! (no idea why!). It's a good thing that I found an online seller who carries this tone from time to time. 

 Wearing Mac Please Me

Pros:
- Great packaging
- Color is suitable for most skin tones
- Very pigmented
- Lasts long

Cons:
- Mac lipsticks are scented (not applicable for everyone)
- not available on Mac counters in the Philippines
- Mac Please Me is a "Matte" lipstick which may cause dryness

Price: $15 in the United States; I bought it for 1,000 pesos.

Since it's a matte formula, it is best to apply a lip balm first. You may also choose to top it off with your favorite lip gloss. 
I absolutely love this color! I will definitely repurchase this. 

Try it, yes?


2 comments:

  1. Visit sassyfabshop on Instagram...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely on you! This is actually my first ever purchase from MAC & I couldn't be more pleased! I love how it brightens up my face in an instant! xx

    I'm a new follower by the way. Hope you have time to check out my blog! Hihi! xx

    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3