Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update within the week: bridal looks

I was planning to upload wedding looks today, unfortunately my husband forgot our trusty dslr in the office! :(

I received this new e/s palette today (given to me by my ninang!) plus a really cute make up bag. I believe this was a blockbuster (not sure of the name though) make up set by estee lauder but again, I don't have a camera right now so I'll update/upload probably tomorrow using this palette. So for now enjoy the "eye" pictures taken from my laptop and iphone *sad*

Yes I'm covering my face because i only did eye make up and eyebrows! haha!



I'm getting more hits lately, some from even unknown websites OMG. But thank you to all the referrals and recommendations! I'm trying my best to respond to inquiries as fast as I can and I think I'm doing a pretty good job on it haha! To answer a common query: " Do you do make up trials?" yes, I can do it for free as long as it is done here in our home (message me) but for home service I do require a fee depending on your location. :)

For inquiries please do send me an e-mail at karlacasabal@gmail.com or send me an sms at 09228070716
all the products that I use are first tried and tested on my sensitive skin ( I can easily get breakouts, that I have to thank my father for! hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3