Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The No Make-Up Look


*Credits/The Team*
Photographer - Vincent Patrick Chang
Model - Anika Montemayor
Hair and Make up - Your's truly, Karla Casabal haha :P

For people who doesn't want a medium to high coverage, this look is for you. I personally love this look and more often than not, you'd see me wearing this. This highlights your inner beauty enhanced by make up, remember, as coco chanel says: the best look is to look natural but it can't be achieved without make up - something like that, haha! :)

want that natural glow? ask me about this look! :)
What I used: Smashbox photo finish primer, Revlon Photo ready foundation, prestige eyeliner, blush and eyeshadow (also used an eyeshadow for the brows, something I learned at make up school hehe) and maybeline lip color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3