Pageviews

Mga Pahina

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Airbrush Class


Photo of me doing airbrush make up :D
I don't look gorgeous whenever I do make up on people, I usually just wear a no-make up look or worse sweat make up - the irony of a make up artist :))
Anyway, just posted this because I really enjoyed this class and I'll miss waking up early on a weekend to attend my class.

To those who are curious, I used glambox for this class, we students were very lucky to find a school who teaches airbrush with free use of an airbrush kit :D lucky! other school require the students to bring their own kit and compressors, that's an automatic debit of around 9,000 to 16,000 php on your budget, oh don't forget the liquid make up that goes with it!

If you plan on getting airbrush make up for any of your occasions, make sure that the MUA is properly trained! :) also always consult your MUA first if you REALLY need an airbrush make up to save those extra bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Please await moderation before your comment shows up! <3